Eden Garden Tickets How To Buy Tickets:Eden Garden Cricket Stadium is situated in the city of Kolkata. Eden Garden is a very famous and well-reputed stadium in India. It is not only a stadium; it is a collection of many memories. It has a unique emotion in the hearts of cricket fans in India.
Eden Garden was founded in 1864. Eden Garden Cricket Stadium is the oldest cricket stadium on the list of oldest stadiums in the world. This stadium has witnessed good batting, remarkable victories, and emotional moments. Eden Garden is operated by the Cricket Association of Bengal. The Indian Army owns it.
Eden Garden Stadium Capacity
Eden Garden has a seating capacity of 68,000 spectators. It was repaired completely in 2011 for the World Cup. Eden Garden Cricket Stadium is the home ground of the Bengal cricket team. It has hosted many big events, like the 1987 Cricket World Cup final, the Australia-India test series in 2001, and the World Cup 2011.
Eden Garden has undergone many renovations to enhance fans’ experiences. It ensures that spectators will have complete comfort and an enjoyable time.
Eden Garden History
Eden Garden Cricket Stadium is situated in the city of Kolkata. This stadium was founded in 1864. It is the second-largest stadium in India. In honor of the Garden of Eden in the Bible, it has been named. Eden Garden Cricket Stadium hosted its first match in 1877. It was a test match between India and England. known as the second-most-played venue in India. It has hosted over 200 test matches. Eden Garden Stadium hosted over 100 one-day internationals (ODIs), and 20 T20 International World Cups (T20Is). It is know for its huge crowd and its emotions about cricket.
Important Events Of Eden Garden Stadium
- In 1864, Eden Garden was built by the British Raj.
- In 1834, Eden Garden hosted its very first Test match between India and England.
- In 1911, India won against England in Eden Garden for the first time.
- In 1987, India won the final of the World Cup against England.
- In 2001, Australia was defeate by India in the Eden Garden Stadium test series.
- In 2011: This stadium hosted the final of the World Cup 2011 en India and Sri Lanka.
Eden Garden Tickets
Eden Garden tickets are available for online purchase. Cricket fans can buy tickets for individual matches. It has a category of tickets. Anyone can buy any category ticket according to his choice and budget.
|Booking Online Tickets
Types of Eden Garden Tickets
Here we shall discuss four types of Eden Garden tickets:
- Upper tier ticket
Upper-tier tickets are the cheapest. These are situate on the upper level of the stadium.
- Lower Tier Tickets
These are more expensive than upper-tier tickets. They are located at the lower level of the stadium and offer a better view.
- Clubhouse Ticket
These are clubhouse tickets and are more expensive than both of the above. These provide a better view of the field. Because it is a private area of the stadium.
- VIP Tickets
These are very expensive tickets. These also provide a dedicated lounge, parking, and food and beverages.
Here are also some more category tickets available in Eden Garden Stadium.
Eden Garden Tickets Price
|650 to 1500 INR
|5000 to 7500 INR
|7500 to 10000 INR
|19000 to 26000 INR
Below is a list of ticket prices for the upcoming matches at Eden Garden Stadium.
Eden Garden Stadium will host a total of 5 matches of the ICC ODI Cricket World Cup 2023.
|D & H Block
|C & K Block
|B & L Block
|India vs South Africa
|Bangladesh vs Q1
|Pakistan vs England
|Pakistan vs Bangladesh
How to buy tickets for Eden Garden
Here are some steps on how to buy tickets for Eden Garden Stadium online:
- Go to the official website of Eden Gardens.
- Click on the “Tickets” tab.
- Now select the event you want to attend.
- Select the date of the event and the tickets you want to buy.
- Now, you have to enter your personal information and also provide payment details.
- After this process, you should check and confirm.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket details.
Here are some steps on how you can buy tickets for Eden Garden Stadium Offline:
If you are unable to buy tickets to Eden Graden Stadium online. Then you may also buy the tickets offline for EdenGarden. You may follow these steps to buy the tickets offline.
- Visit the stadium office box.
- Provide them with your personal information.
- Select the match you want to attend.
- Select the event date.
- Select how many tickets you want to purchase.
- Now, pay for the tickets.
- After the payment process, you will receive your tickets from the office.
What is the ticket price of Eden Garden?
The ticket price at Eden Garden will be between 650 and 3000 INR.
Which block is best for Eden Garden Stadium?
Blocks F and B are the best blocks in Eden Garden. These blocks provide a better view to the spectators.
Can I buy tickets for Eden Garden Stadium Online?
Yes, you can buy tickets online for Eden Garden through the official website of Eden Garden.
What is the process for booking Eden Garden tickets?
Go to the official website. Click tickets>event or match>Date>ticket>enter information>payment>checkout button>Confirm email.