PAK vs USA Dream 11 Team Today Match Prediction, Playing XIs, Pitch & Weather Report

Fans of cricket be ready for the t20 match of Pakistan vs United States. PAK vs USA T20 match will be held on June 6, 2024. Grand Prairie is the venue chosen for this exciting match.

Don’t miss out on the chance. Visit the stadium and enjoy the real beauty of a cricket match.

Pakistan vs USA T20 Match

https://iccodiworldcup.com/pakistan-squad-t20-world-cup-2024-schedule-player-list/The ICC World Cup 2024 had been started on June 1, 2024. It is the group-stage match between the USA and Pakistan in Grand Prairie Stadium on June 6, 2024, at 8:30 PM.

Pak vs USA T20 World Cup 2024 Squads

Pakistan T20 Squad 2024

PAK T20 SQUAD

USA T20 Squad 2024

Monak Patel, Aaron Jones, Andries Gous, Nitish Kumar, Noshtush Kenjige, Saurabh Nethralvakar, Shadley Van Schalkwyk, Corey Anderson, Ali Khan, Harmeet Singh, Jessy Singh, Milind Kumar, Nisarg Patel, Steven Taylor, Shayan Jahangir.

PAK vs USA Pitch & Weather Report Today Match

The match will occur in Grand Prairie Stadium.

Grand Prairie Pitch Report

The venue is best known for its pitch. The pitch of Grand Prairie is in favor of batters and bowlers. The toss-winner team should decide according to their bowling attack and consider the pitch conditions.

Grand Prairie Weather Updates

Grand Prairie weather report pak vs usa match

Dream 11 Team Prediction

Captain

  • Babar Azam
  • Monak Patel
See also  Namibia vs Oman T20 World Cup 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 Team, Fantasy Tips, Pitch & Weather Report

Batsmen

  • M Rizwan
  • Fakhar Zaman
  • Saim Ayub
  • Aaron Jones
  • Nitish Kumar

Bowlers

  • M Amir
  • Shaheen Shah Afridi
  • Haris Rauf
  • Aaron Jones
  • Nitish Kumar

All-Rounders

  • Shadab Khan
  • Iftikhar Ahmed
  • Corey Anderson
  • Nisarg Patel

Pakistan vs United States T20 Head-to-Head Record

It is going to be the first time that the USA is participating in any T20 World Cup. The USA had not played any match against Pakistan. There is no record between these two teams. This match will be their first-ever journey in T20.

PAK vs USA Today Match Prediction

The match between Pakistan and the United States is going to be very interesting. Pakistan will face the USA for the first time. Team Pakistan is a strong team with experience in T20 cricket. USA players do have not much experience and this will be a negative point for them. There are 90% chance of Pakistan winning this match and 10% for the USA.

PAK vs USA Match Results T20 World Cup 2024

Pakistan bat first and made a total of 158 for USA. USA performed very well and the match. The match reached a moment of super over. The super over drama started where USA made 18 with one loss of wicket. Pakistan could only make 13/1. USA won the match by 5 runs.

Leave a Comment